Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3's About Me

Three Names I have been called: Bubba, Ace, Baby. I grew up with the name Bubba my dad called me this, I'm used to it.
Three Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to): Welder, Receptionist, Personal Trainer. I enjoyed welding because it was fun building things.
Three Places I Have Lived: Tulsa, Ok; St. George, Ut; Toccoa Falls, Ga. By fare Georgia was the best place I have ever lived the fishing was the best.
Three TV Shows that I watch: ESPN, King of Queens, Talk Soup... Espn, Espn, Espn!
Three places I have been: Boston, New York, Atlanta. I took a trip to New York and Boston with my girlfriend by far it was one of the best trips I have ever taken.
Three People that e-mail me regularly: My Girlfriend, My brother, and my sister
Three of my favorite foods: Chicken, eggs, lobster tail. Eastcoast Lobster; Main Lobster!
Three cars I have driven: Toyota four runner, toyota celica, toyota mr2 spyder
Three things I am looking forward to: getting out of debt, graduating college, becoming successful in realestate. All I can say is I just want to start my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment