Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Supreme Court

Ultimately, I don’t see any problem with the Supreme Court. However, I don’t know enough to place judgment I will express my opinion by what I do know. I was once listening to the radio about the United States becoming a monarchy and it got me thinking about how we as a whole place too much power in the leaders of America when we the people should have the final say. Nevertheless, the opposite is true, we let the President, even the Supreme Court rule us. From what I know the President chooses who is appointed into the Supreme Court. I don’t really understand why the people of the United States don’t choose who is appointed. Ultimately, it stands to reason that if we understand the President’s philosophies then we would not have to worry about who is appointed into the Supreme Court. However, from what I see going on and the decisions that the Supreme Court has made I would have to say that they are doing a pretty good job making the decisions. I also know that there are a number of different organizations that will fight on behalf of the people of the United States. However, on the other hand when it came to the fact that President Obama’s birth place was in question the Supreme Court denied to hear the Case even though Hawaii, the place Obama says he was born, has no records of him being born there. I think that In cases like that one the people should have the right to speak out and demand an answer. So, therefore I think that the Supreme Court did not do that great of a job and should not have that much power.

No comments:

Post a Comment